Here’s Mike’s chef-beating recipe for the ultimate chocolate chip cookies, featuring your top tips from TikTok! Get involved.
(Makes about 14 cookies)
1. Place the butter in a medium saucepan over a high heat. Once melted, stir constantly until the butter foams and turns a nutty brown colour. Remove from the heat.
2. Mix the flour, baking powder, the sugars and a pinch of salt together in a large mixing bowl. Add the butter, vanilla and egg and combine. Fold in the chocolate chunks.
3. Roll the mixture into 100g balls, transfer to a lined baking tray and freeze overnight.
4. The next day, preheat the oven to 175°C.
5. Transfer the tray to the oven and bake for 11 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven, cook on a wire rack and sprinkle with a little coarse sea salt while still hot.
Want more delicious recipes? Try our app for free!