For the French toast muffins:
For the sausage patty:
For the crispy fried eggs:
1. Beat the eggs in a shallow bowl with the soy sauce and sesame oil.
2. Chuck the muffins into the egg mix and leave to soak.
3. Squeeze the sausage meat from the sausages into a large mixing bowl and mix well with Thai curry paste.
4. Lightly flour your hands and work surface, then shape the sausage mix into 2 thin patties.
5. Fry a patty for 2-3 minutes on each side in a frying pan over a high heat in 1 tbsp of oil, until golden. Lay a slice of cheese on each patty and set aside for later.
6. Fry an egg-soaked muffin in the residual fat from the sausage patties for 2-3 minutes on each side, then remove from the pan.
7. Fry the eggs in the same pan with 1 more tbsp of oil.
8. Layer up your muffin with sausage patties, fried eggs, sliced chilli and sliced spring onion.
9. Tuck in and get messy!
Sign up to the newsletter to download this recipe and more delicious cooks!