[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ custom_padding=”0px|0px|54px|0px” _builder_version=”3.0.72″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.0.72″ custom_padding=”0px|0px|27px|0px”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.72″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.72″]
In light of recent times, we wanted to let everyone know our plans to support our incredible community and members around the world who may be experiencing social isolation and hardships during the virus pandemic!
We, like many other channels, have batch filmed a load of stuff and we’ll continue to release on Wednesdays and Sundays at 4pm to hopefully keep you smiling and offer us all a bit of valuable company.
Starting Monday 23rd March, we are also hosting an Instagram live at 4.30pm every weekday where our amazing chefs will be on hand to answer any questions or concerns you may have around cooking with limited ingredients and what to do with what you have available so please join us on our Instagram @sortedfood 4.30pm UK time, if not just to hang out, have fun and spend some important time together
We don’t foresee any interruptions to Club content and the apps are still fully available to use in force.
- We are still full steam ahead with the shipment of the new Cooking To The Beat book to members who have upgraded to get their copy. Our warehouse has been champion in ensuring we’ve got everything ready. Please check the royal mail website for your own country to see what delays you might expect (if any). We hope you’ll love it (and the surprise extras).
- Cooking To The Beat goes live on the Sorted Club: Books app on the 30th March. What better time to get stuck into some brand new recipes? Each one is paired with an awesome playlist- perfect for passing the time and unwinding.
- Weekly Podcasts are released Fridays at 4pm. We’ll be in the show notes comments to debate and hear about any ideas or topics you’d like us to explore in future.
- 4 new Meal Packs are available Fridays from 10am on Sorted Club: Packs app and we’ll be adding more ‘twists’ to recipes to help you source alternative ingredients and make your own amends if you’re suffering from shortages like we are in the UK.
- Though, of course, we won’t be encouraging visits we’ll still be shining a light on the incredible food from our amazing restaurant recommendations where appropriate. Supporting independent restaurants and all they do, has never been more important!
Your continued support for Sorted and the club means the world to us and we want to be here for you in the name of food!
- We’ll be as active as possible across all of our social media platforms so if you need some help with recipe ideas, ingredient substitutions or just fancy sharing some uplifting, positive news- we’ll be there across Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- We’ll be posting more recipes, inspiration and tips from our catalogue that may be more useful to everybody facing food shortages.
Stay safe, keep positive and let’s all be here for each other.
x Team Sorted