[wcm_nonmember]<!– –><div style=”text-align: center”><!– –><img src=”https://cdn.sorted.club/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/055A6177.jpg” alt=”” scale=”0″ style=”max-width: 30%; margin-top: 20px”><!– –><!– –><h2><!– –>Unlock this Recipe<!– –></h2><!– –><p style=”padding-bottom:25px”><!– –>Recipes from the ‘Hero Veg’ book are only available to members<!– –></p><!– –><a class=”et_pb_button et_pb_button_0 et_pb_module et_pb_bg_layout_light” href=”/product/digital-club-membership/”>join the club</a><!– –></div><!– –><!– –>[/wcm_nonmember]<!– –><!– –>[wcm_restrict]<!– –><!– –>
Samphire with Seaweed Crusted Tofu + Roasted New Potatoes
150 g new potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp sesame seeds
2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
2 sheets nori
150 g smoked tofu
2 tbsp unsalted butter
2 tsp white miso paste
250 g samphire
1 tsp sesame oil
50 g panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut the new potatoes into quarters and place them onto a baking tray. Drizzle with 1 tbsp of the olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Add the sesame seeds and pumpkin seeds to a mini food processor. Tear up the nori and add it to the processor then blitz all three to a coarse crumb. Reserve 2 tbsp of the crumb for later. Cut the tofu into 2cm cubes and toss them in the remaining nori crumb. Season generously with salt.
- Put a frying pan over a high heat and pour in the remaining 1 tbsp of oil. Preheat for a minute then add the tofu and fry until it turns a deep golden brown. Turn the tofu and repeat on all sides before transferring to a plate to keep warm.
- Wipe out the frying pan and put it back over a high heat. Add the butter and let it melt and foam. Add the miso paste, stir it in then add the samphire to the pan. Toss it with the butter and fry for a few minutes. Season with a generous squeeze of lemon juice, keeping the rest to zest over at the end.
- Add the potatoes to the frying pan with the samphire and toss them together. Divide between your serving plates and arrange the tofu on top. Combine the reserved nori crumb with the sesame oil and panko breadcrumbs, scatter it over the plate then grate over some lemon zest.
<!– –><!– –>[/wcm_restrict]
next hero veg recipes