[wcm_nonmember]<!– –><div style=”text-align: center”><!– –><img src=”https://cdn.sorted.club/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/055A6319.jpg” alt=”” scale=”0″ style=”max-width: 30%; margin-top: 20px”><!– –><!– –><h2><!– –>Unlock this Recipe<!– –></h2><!– –><p style=”padding-bottom:25px”><!– –>Recipes from the ‘Hero Veg’ book are only available to members<!– –></p><!– –><a class=”et_pb_button et_pb_button_0 et_pb_module et_pb_bg_layout_light” href=”/product/digital-club-membership/”>join the club</a><!– –></div><!– –><!– –>[/wcm_nonmember]<!– –><!– –>[wcm_restrict]<!– –><!– –>
Grilled Courgette with Cashews + Dukkah
240 g cashew nuts
2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
50 ml olive oil
1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tbsp dukkah spice blend
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp white wine vinegar
2 red radishes
- Tip the cashew nuts into a mixing bowl and cover them with water. Cover and soak in the fridge for 12 hours.
- Drain the soaked cashews and tip them into a food processor. Add the garlic and onion powders to the food processor with the zest of 1 of the lemons and the juice of 2. Blitz for a few minutes, slowly pouring in 90ml of water and the olive oil, until very smooth. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Put a griddle pan over a high heat and get it smoking hot. Top and tail 2 of the courgettes then slice each one in half lengthwise. Toss in the vegetable oil, salt and pepper. Place them cut side down in the pan and leave to cook for 2 minutes before turning 90° and cooking for another 2 minutes to get dark crosshatch marks. Turn and do the same on the other side then finish in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked courgettes to a large mixing bowl. Peel the remaining courgette all the way down to the seeds to get ribbons, avoiding and discarding the seeds. Add the ribbons to the bowl too, then scatter over the dukkah blend, extra virgin olive oil and white wine vinegar. Toss everything together.
- Place 2 courgette halves on each of your serving plates and place a scoop of the cashew nuts beside them. Pile up the ribbons on top. Place a scoop of the cashew mix onto the grilled courgette. Thinly slice the radishes and dot them around the courgette.
<!– –><!– –>[/wcm_restrict]
next hero veg recipes