[wcm_nonmember]<!– –><div style=”text-align: center”><!– –><img src=”https://cdn.sorted.club/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/SPICY-BBQ-SHELLFISH-BROTH-WITH-FLATBREADS.jpg” alt=”” scale=”0″ style=”max-width: 30%; margin-top: 20px”><!– –><!– –><h2><!– –>Unlock this Recipe<!– –></h2><!– –><p style=”padding-bottom:25px”><!– –>Recipes from the ‘Bucket List’ book are only available to members<!– –></p><!– –><a class=”et_pb_button et_pb_button_0 et_pb_module et_pb_bg_layout_light” href=”/product/digital-club-membership/”>join the club</a><!– –></div><!– –><!– –>[/wcm_nonmember]<!– –><!– –>[wcm_restrict]<!– –><!– –>
Spicy BBQ Shellfish Broth With Flatbreads
4 corn on the cobs
200 g king prawns
500 g mussels
1 tbsp Cajun spice
250 ml shellfish stock
25 ml bourbon
450 g self-raising flour plus extra for dusting
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
400 g natural yoghurt
- Throw the sweetcorn onto a wire rack sitting over an open fire (or use a barbecue or a griddle pan over a high heat). Cook for 5 minutes, turning regularly. Tear off 2 big squares of foil, double them up for strength and shape it into a bowl. Clean the shellfish and put it all into the foil. Shake over the cajun spice and toss everything together. Pour in the stock and the bourbon and wrap the foil up and close it at the top.
- Put the foil parcel right in the embers for 10 minutes.
- Place the flour, baking powder, salt and yoghurt into a bowl. Use a spoon to combine the ingredients then tip it all out onto a floured surface and knead to bring everything into a smooth dough. Return to the bowl and cover with Cling Film until needed.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal balls. Stretch them into discs about the size of your palm. Flour your surface again and roll the dough out into circles about 2mm thin. Cover with a clean kitchen towel.
- Throw the flatbreads onto the wire rack over the embers. Let the bread char and puff for a minute before flipping and doing the same on the other side.
- Carefully pull out the foil parcel and open it up. Eat everything straight out of the bag with plenty of sweetcorn and flatbread to soak up the juices!
<!– –><!– –>[/wcm_restrict]
next Bucket List recipes