Terms & Conditions
Sidekick User Contributions
These Terms & Conditions prevail in the event of any inconsistency with any other communications. By submitting a Video Clip and any Photographs as set out below all contributors will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
The Sidekick mobile app (“Sidekick”) is a product of Sorted Ventures Ltd, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 06346718 and has its registered office at Stag House, Old London Road, Hertford, Hertfordshire SG13 7LA, United Kingdom (“Sorted”).
Terms & Conditions
In consideration of one pound you hereby irrevocably agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
1. SUBMITTING YOUR CONTRIBUTION
- Please create one Video Clip introducing yourself and explaining why Sidekick works for you or why you would recommend Sidekick to help others. Your Video Clip should have a run time of 20 seconds or less. [Portrait/vertical]
- If you have Photos of Sidekick dishes you have cooked please also submit 2-3 of these.
- Send your Video Clip and Photos (your “Contribution”) via WhatsApp to +44 7507939270
2. CONSENT & PERMISSIONS
By submitting a Contribution to Sorted
- you grant to Sorted all consents under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 necessary to enable Sorted to make the fullest use of your Contribution (or any part thereof) throughout the world in perpetuity by any and all means in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter developed or discovered, without liability or acknowledgement to you;
- you grant to Sorted the right to reproduce your name and image by all means and in all media throughout the world and in perpetuity for the purposes of advertising and publicity; and
- you grant to Sorted the right to edit, copy, add to, take from, adapt or translate your Contribution and, in respect of the Contribution, you irrevocably waive the benefits of and agree not to assert any provision of a law known as “moral rights” or any similar laws of jurisdiction.
- You warrant and undertake to Sorted (a) that you are fully entitled to give the Contribution to us; (b) that nothing in the Contribution (whether by way of inflection or gesture or otherwise) will infringe the copyright or any other right of any person, breach any contract or duty of confidence, constitute a contempt of court, be defamatory or bring any third party into disrepute; and (c) that all facts expressed by you in the Contribution are, to the best of your knowledge and belief, true and insofar as the Contribution contains any opinions, these opinions are your own and are genuinely and truly held by you.
- While Sorted will review all Contributions received, Sorted is unable to provide any guarantee that your Contribution will be selected for use for the purposes as set out in Clause 2.
- Your Contribution must comply with our Community Guidelines.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid or unenforceable, that part shall not affect the validity of the other provisions in these Terms & Conditions, and shall be severed from those provisions.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by English law, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
10. CONTACT US
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other information.