Garlicky Greens Pasta With Gomasio Vegan
This Community Recipe was uploaded by the user rawspicebar.
For official Sorted® recipes please click here.
Garlicky Greens Pasta With Homemade Gomasio Vegan, Gluten Free
- 1/2 lb noodles or your choice (rice, buckwheat or raw zucchini noodles)
- 1 bunch kale, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or oil of your choice
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 2 tbsp Bragg’s Amino Acids or Tamari
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seed oil
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup or sweetener of your choice
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger root, minced
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- few lime wedges for garnish
1. Using a blender, blend together Bragg’s Amino Acids, toasted sesame seed oil, maple syrup, rice wine vinegar, lime juice, ginger and set aside.
2. Cook noodles according to package. When done, drain and pour dressing over noodles.
3. In a large skillet, add coconut oil and sauté garlic until fragrant. Add kale and sauté until wilted adding a tablespoon of water at a time if needed. Add cooked kale to pasta.
4. Top with diced red peppers, chopped scallions, cilantro, cashews, crushed red pepper flakes and gomasio.
Hungry for more? Try one of these!