They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so why not make it the best meal of the day too? Check out these tips, tricks and hacks to give yourself no excuses not to at least grab something to go!
1. Let’s start with the basics… if you’re running out the door, fruit makes a great brekkie on the go for that little energy boost.
2. Still pushed for time but you can spare 5 minutes? Eggs are the way to go. You can even precook them the night before!
3. See? Just cook them and then chill straight away. It’ll only take you a few minutes to reheat, just enough time for some toast
4. Still want breakfast on the go, but got some time to prepare? Smoothies are the way to go. Make them green and you’ll be bang on trend 😛
5. Always having the same old thing? It’s easy to make it more exciting as long as you have a few ingredients on hand.
6. Now we’re talking… perfecting eggs might seem easy, but it’s one of the hardest things to get just right. There’s nowhere to hide!
7. Porridge is the breakfast of champions. Make it part of your life.
8. Squeezy bottles are the perfect batter dispensers. You can even keep the batter for a day or so!
9. Did we mention porridge is the breakfast of champions? Pimp it with some berries, or go hardcore and just add a pinch of salt.
10. Start the day strong with a bunch of protein. It’ll keep you satisfied until lunch so you can get on with your life!
11. Mmmm maple bacon makes everything better. Including arugula.
12. Let’s take a quick break for a #supergeek moment.
14. French toast, otherwise known as pain perdu (or lost bread). Says it all… always start with stale bread to mop up all that lovely egg mixture.